Manly Warringah Sea Eagles are excited to return to Lottoland on Saturday, March 20, for our first home game of the season.
And what a first home match it will be against one of the premiership heavyweights in the South Sydney Rabbitohs.
Here is all the Match Day Info you need. See you at Lottoland!
New match fixtures at Lottoland
Saturday, March 20
Gates open: 4pm
NRL Kick-off: 5:30pm: Sea Eagles v Rabbitohs
Sunday, March 21
Jersey Flegg Kick-off 2pm: Sea Eagles v Rabbitohs
NSW Cup Kick-off 4pm: Sea Eagles v Rabbitohs
The Junior Rep matches between Manly and Balmain scheduled for Lottoland on Sunday have been postponed.
- Package image
- Package promotion
- 2021 Membership
- Package name:
- Sea Eagles 75 Membership
- Package price:
- $ 75 for one off payment
- Package includes
- 2021 75th Year anniversary pack (Members cap, lanyard, Member card)
- Exclusive access to purchase tickets to Sea Eagles home games
- 10% discount on all Sea Eagles merchandise
Secure your tickets by visiting the ticketmaster website.
For further ticketing information, click here
NOTE: Grandstand tickets are still available. For any weather concerns, ticket upgrades into grandstands will be available for purchase at the box office on game day located outside the Ken Arthurson main entrance.
Match Day Partner
Our proud Match Day Partner is United Resource Management.
URM and the Sea Eagles are this year celebrating 25 Years United in what has been a tremendous partnership together, including five Grand Finals, two premierships, and a World Club Challenge championship.
25 Years UNITED
URM is one of Australia’s largest privately owned resource recovery and recycling companies and is also the UK’s largest glass recycler. Learn more about URM here
You can purchase all the latest Sea Eagles team gear at the two merchandise outlets inside Lottoland. Official Merchandise can also be purchased at our online store.
Please note that the Northern Hill end of Lottoland is now closed due to construction of the Sea Eagles Centre of Excellence.
Getting to Lottoland
- Supporters are encouraged to consider all the available public transport options ahead of time while public transport continues to operate at CovidSafe capacities to maintain physical distancing across the network.
- Drive with your group and use nearby local parking. Allow extra travel time as traffic may be heavier than usual. You can find real-time updates on traffic conditions at livetraffic.com
- If you have to catch public transport, plan ahead at transportnsw.info and allow plenty of extra travel time – remember it’s mandatory to wear a face mask when travelling on services in the Greater Sydney, Blue Mountains, Central Coast and Wollongong areas. Fans are encouraged to keep their masks on until they reach their seats inside Lottoland.
- Buses run regularly to Brookvale making stops on Pittwater Rd near the stadium. Allow extra travel time as services are typically busy on weekends.
- Remember you'll need to use an Opal card or contactless payment method when travelling to and from the game on public transport. Register your details via the Opal website or app ahead of time.
- Look for the ‘green dots’ on-board services to find the safest places to sit or stand and check real-time capacity indicators where available as you may need to wait for the next service with available capacity.
- Additional measures and staff will be in place around transport hubs and the stadium to safely manage crowds arriving and leaving the game so please be patient, practise physical distancing while in queues and follow the directions of staff on site.