Welcome to 4 Pines Park - Home of the Manly Warringah Sea Eagles
- Located on Pittwater Road in Brookvale;
- The ground has a mixture of General Admission and Reserved Seating available.
- Tickets for this season are on sale through Ticketmaster.
- Kids under the age of four are admitted free into the ground, if sitting in reserved seat area, they must sit on the knee of a paying adult, otherwise a reserved seat must be purchased. Children should be supervised at all times.
- Patrons with tickets purchased at a concessional price must have proof of age or other documents justifying concession, available on entry into the venue.
- Patron movements within 4 Pines Park are subject to monitoring by closed circuit television. By entering the venue, patrons consent to the recording of their image or likeness including audio and visual.
NO PASS OUTS
4 PINES PARK IS A SMOKE FREE VENUE
4 Pines Park is a SMOKE FREE venue. Please respect all patrons by not smoking. There is two designated smoking areas in the venue, OUTSIDE the fence line.
No alcohol can be taken into the designated smoking areas. Bins are provided in all designated areas to extinguish cigarettes.
Designated Smoking Areas:
South East (Pine Street)
South West (Ken Arthurson Gate 3)
We thank you for your co operation.
FAMILY HILL - ALCOHOL FREE
4 Pines Park is a family friendly venue where our family supporters can view all matches from our ‘Alcohol Free Family Zone’ located on the Southern end of the Eastern Hill.
DIRECTIONS TO 4 PINES PARK
4 Pines Park is located on Pittwater Road between Alfred Road and Pine Avenue, Brookvale. The venue is approximately 10 minutes’ walk north of Warringah Mall and approximately 5 minutes’ walk from the Manly Leagues Club.
Limited Parking is available in nearby schools and the Manly Leagues Club. Alternatively there is parking in nearby streets.
Reserved disabled parking is available for Sea Eagles Members on a first in first served basis. This is finalised at the start of each season, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
NO COMMERCIAL FOOD POLICY
The 4 Pines Park ‘No Commercial Food Policy’ refers to any product that bears commercial branding or packaging. Branded products will not be allowed into the venue. These products include, but are not limited to; fast foods such as McDonalds, Hungry Jacks, Subway, etc. Commercially branded products such as; Coca Cola, Schweppes, Smiths Chips, Doritos etc.
Products that are in non-branded shatterproof packaging such as; resealable bags and Tupperware containers including homemade and packaged food such as sandwiches, fruit, biscuits, lollies, chocolates, cakes, will be permitted into the venue, provided they are packaged appropriately and for individual consumption. Tea, coffee and soups in thermoses will be accepted, though are subject to inspection. This will be determined by the discretion of the Gate Staff.
All persons entering 4 Pines Park are advised that:
- They are entering licensed premises;
- Intoxicated persons will not be permitted to enter;
- Alcoholic beverages must not be taken into or from 4 Pines Park;
- Persons in possession of liquor will not be permitted to enter;
- Checking procedures will apply to prevent persons possessing liquor from entering;
- Intoxicated persons will be removed from the premises;
- A maximum of four (4) beers, or two (2) premixed spirits / wines may be purchased at any one time from any bar outlet within 4 Pines Park.
- Mid-strength beer can be purchased for the duration of the Match Day.
- All bar outlets will close with fifteen (15) minutes remaining in the main game.
- It is an offence for minors to purchase and consume liquor;
- It is an offence to purchase liquor for (or supply liquor to) minors;
- Persons supplying liquor to minors will be reported to the Police and penalties apply under the Liquor Act 2007.
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
For the comfort, safety and enjoyment of all patrons venue management reserves the right to refuse and evict any:
- Patrons deemed to be intoxicated and / or disorderly
- Persons gaining unauthorised access to 4 Pines Park
- Patron not in possession of a valid – whole ticket, damaged or defaced ticket, a ticket purchased from an unauthorised ticket agent, or a valid pass / approved means of entry.
- Passes must be validated and used only once per event or face confiscation
- Entry of items which have the potential to cause injury or public nuisance (i.e. horns, whistles, musical instruments, etc.) or any patron found throwing articles
- Patron using offensive and/or threatening language or ignoring the directions of authorised venue staff will be evicted from the venue and may be liable for prosecution.
- Any patron found vandalising or damaging any infrastructure at 4 Pines Park will be arrested and liable for damages.
- Patrons who throw articles or gain unauthorised entry onto the field of play will be evicted and may be liable for prosecution.
- The Field of Play is a restricted access area and unauthorised trespassers will be prosecuted.
Banners: Any banners that are deemed to be offensive in any way will be asked to take the banners down. Your cooperation if you are asked to do so will be greatly appreciated.
RESTRICTED / PROHIBITED ITEMS
Items which, in the opinion of venue management, have the potential to cause injury, nuisance or inconvenience to any other person will not be permitted into the venue.
- Illicit drugs, illegal substances, glass or breakable containers
- Spray cans or compressed canisters
- Flares, fireworks, laser pointers, knives, dangerous weapons, smoke bombs
- Megaphones, loud hailers
- Glass or cans, alcoholic beverages,
- Bicycles, skateboards, Scooters, roller skates and rollerblades cannot be used inside the venue
- Any animals except guiding or hearing animals
- Cameras and recording devices (for commercial purposes) including tripods
- Any goods or items for sale
- The Sea Eagles reserve the right to restrict the use of flag poles of more than 1.4 metres in length or oversized banners and flags if they are deemed to be a public nuisance, a security or injury risk.
- Eskies and bags of larger dimensions than 35cm in height, 20cm in width and 30cm in length (i.e. too large to be stored under a seat).
- Other items as determined by venue management should deem dangerous or a public nuisance.
THE FOLLOWING CONDITIONS APPLY TO ALL PATRONS GAINING ACCESS TO 4 PINES PARK
Bags and other items may be subject to inspection and Patrons may be searched. Patrons who refuse inspections or searches may be denied entry to the venue.
- Patrons assume all risk of any damage or loss (including property damage, personal injury, economic and consequential loss) however it arises at the venue. Patrons bring personal effects onto the premises at their own risk. Neither the Owner nor the Hirer will be responsible for any damage to or loss or theft of a customer’s personal property.
- Some sporting and other activities are dangerous. Patrons viewing such activities do so at their own risk. It must be noted that patrons are at risk of being struck by a ball whilst viewing sporting events at 4 Pines Park.
- Umbrellas are permitted in the venue but must not be opened or raised so as to obstruct the views of patrons in the seating areas or concourses at any time
- Strollers and Prams are not permitted within the seated areas in the venue. They must not be left in thoroughfares or concourses and should be confined to open grassed areas. There are no cloak room facilities available.
- The storage of any personal matters or equipment in the aisles or thoroughfares, or sitting in these areas is strictly prohibited.
- Patrons are not permitted to transmit, broadcast, sell, license or otherwise publish, distribute or reproduce any recordings (including, without limitation, photographic, video or sound recordings) of the event or match without the prior written approval of venue management. Such recordings may be confiscated or erased. Any recordings or recording devices which are confiscated will become the property of the Owner or Hirer.
- Patrons should note their movements within 4 Pines Park may be subject to monitoring by closed circuit television and recording via commercial audio/visual, photographic image and acknowledge that the Owner or Hirer may use a Patron's image or likeness as part of any recording of the event in addition to marketing purposes post match.
- Patrons must not wear or display commercial, political, religious or offensive signage or logos. Patrons who are, in the opinion of venue management, offensively attired or whose attire may cause a hazard or compromise safety may also be refused entry into the Venue.
- Ambush marketing, including with respect to apparel and merchandise is not permitted. At any time items can be confiscated by venue management.
- No commercial / non commercial, promotional or survey activities allowed on grounds without written permission from the Manly Sea Eagles.
Merchandise will be available for Purchase from 4 Pines Park on game day with majority of the Sea Eagles range situated at Main Merchandise Outlet underneath the Ken Arthurson Grandstand. There are two other merchandise outlets: inside the Pine Avenue entrance, and on the Bob Fulton Stand concourse which will also be open on game day stocking a smaller variety of products.
You can also visit the Sea Eagles Store located inside Manly Leagues Club
Click here to view our range online.
4 PINES PARK MATCH DAY HOTLINE & SMS HELP HOTLINE
Our Match Day Hotline will be in operation again for all games in season 2022. This hotline has been set up to look after any match day related issues that arise during the match. All complaints received will be logged with the relevant action taken to have them resolved during the match.
The complaints hotline will operate from gates open through until 1 hour after the conclusion of each match. This will provide residents with a contact for any problems that they experience that are the result of matches played at 4 Pines Park.
This hotline will be staffed by Sea Eagles management or security contractor who will be in direct contact with the police control room so that reported issues can be actioned in a timely manner. A complaints register will also be kept with all reported incidents received.
Match Day Hotline: 0479 053 754
Crowd Members are encouraged to report instances of anti-social behavior anonymously through an SMS to the Match Day Hotline, by texting through a description of their location and the issue disturbing them to 0479 053 754. This SMS will be received in a Security Control Room and actioned in a timely fashion. Fans still are urged to notify security of antisocial behavior, but the text-messaging line is aimed at allowing crowd members to report instances of anti-social behavior anonymously without getting involved in disputes or missing part of a game.
The cost to supporters to use this service is just their standard network charges.
- There are no public telephones within the venue.
- ATM (cash withdrawal) facilitates are not available inside the venue. The nearest ATM facilities are found at the Manly Leagues Club, Brookvale Hotel or banks located on Pittwater Road, opposite the Brookvale Hotel.
- Baby Changing Facilities are located in Ken Arthurson Stand Female Toilets
- Disabled Toilets are located in Ken Arthurson Stand Toilets
- Any enquiries regarding lost property should call (02) 9970 3000 or email: email@example.com with a description of the item lost.
Please note that the above Conditions of Entry may vary between events.
4 Pines Park Operational Plan of Management
Any questions about this plan should be direct to the Game Day Manager on (02) 9970 3000.