Under the Microscope: White Wings 3 Game
Would you like to attend Sea Eagles home games at Brookvale Oval but aren’t sure how many you can make? Do you like to get up close and personal to the action? Then the White Wings 3 Game Membership is perfect for you.
The 3 Game Membership is our most flexible Membership giving Members the opportunity to attend any 3 of our 10 Home games held at Brookvale Oval^. So if you decide you want to head down to Brookie at the last minute, simply scan your card at the turnstiles and to be granted General Admission access.
White Wings 3 Game Membership is not only flexible but affordable as well with Adults costing just $8.00* a month and Families $21.50* per month.
The exclusive 70th Year Anniversary logo will also feature in all Membership packs in 2016. So get your hands on our new Member cap, key ring, bumper sticker, lanyard and other 70th Year themed Membership items. Click here to see all pack inclusions.
HOW TO RENEW OR JOIN AS A WHITE WINGS 3 GAME MEMBER
1. Click here to join as a White Wings 3 Game Member
2. Select the amount of Memberships you’d like to purchase, then click ‘add to cart’
3. Create an Account using your email address
4. Select a payment option and enter your credit card details to process your Membership/s
1. Simply login to your Sea Eagles Account Manager using your email address and password
2. Click ‘Buy Memberships’ and select the White Wings 3 Game Membership
3. Select your payment plan and click ‘Continue’
4. Enter your credit card details and click ‘Renew Membership’
Call our friendly Membership Team on 02 9970 3000.
Visit the Membership Team at the Sydney Academy of Sport & Recreation Wakehurst Parkway,Narrabeen NSW 2101 (M - F, 9am - 5pm)
This Membership includes 3 home games at Brookvale Oval for season 2016, subject to agreeing licence terms with Warringah Council.
*See seaeagles.com.au/membership/easy-eagle for monthly payment terms & conditions
This Membership includes 10 home games at Brookvale Oval for season 2016, subject to agreeing licence terms with Warringah Council