Easy Eagle Terms & Conditions
1. Manly Warringah Sea Eagles Easy Eagle Payments enable Sea Eagles Members to automatically roll over their Membership from year to year. Easy Eagle is open to all members who elect to pay Membership fees using a MasterCard, Visa or American Express card.
2. If you pay your membership fees by MasterCard, Visa or American Express credit or debit card, unless you elect to opt out of Easy Eagle in accordance with directions issued by the Club from time to time, you authorise Manly Warringah Sea Eagles to automatically renew your Membership each season into the same seat (if applicable) and package (or a reasonably comparable package) and to deduct the applicable membership fees from the MasterCard, Visa or American Express credit or debit card used to purchase your previous membership.
3. You acknowledge that Membership fees may increase from season to season. Manly Warringah Sea Eagles will provide reasonable prior notice of any changes to Membership fees.
4. If you participate in the Easy Eagle program, the Club will contact you prior to processing any renewal. You will have 14 days from the date of the Club’s notice to advise the Club of any changes you wish to make to your Membership package, or to notify Manly Warringah Sea Eagles in writing if you do not wish to roll over your Membership into the next season. Strict timeframes apply. If you do not notify the Club that you do not wish to roll over your membership during this period, you will be taken to have agreed to your membership being rolled over.
5. By joining the Easy Eagle program, you authorise Manly Warringah Sea Eagles to arrange a transfer of funds from your nominated credit or debit card in the amount applicable to your Membership type and at the intervals which applied in relation to the preceding season.
6. If you wish to change your nominated credit or debit card from which payments are deducted at any time, you will need to contact the Sea Eagles Membership Team on (02) 9970 3000. It is the responsibility of each Member to ensure that: (a) the account details you have provided are correct, including notification should the expiry date change within the program; (b) you have sufficient clear funds available in the nominated account on the scheduled drawing date.
7. Any junior or concession Member who no longer meets age restrictions will automatically be upgraded to an adult member. This information will be outlined in the renewal roll-over communication. This also applies to juniors Members in family Memberships.
8. To be accepted in the Easy Eagle program, Members must provide Manly Warringah Sea Eagles with their full contact details as per the Membership registration form. You must ensure all contact details are up-to-date and notify Manly Warringah Sea Eagles of any changes.
9. You must ensure that: a. the account details you have provided are correct, and notify Manly Warringah Sea Eagles immediately should the expiry date change within the 10-month plan;
b. You have sufficient clear funds available on your nominated MasterCard, Visa or American Express credit or debit card on the scheduled instalment date.
10. Any person who holds a concession Membership, must provide proof of concession. Your concession card must be valid for the whole season. New concession details are to be provided on application form and again when the card expires. Failure to do so may result in application automatically being processed as an adult Membership or refusal of entry at the gates.
11. If your debit is returned or dishonoured by your financial institution, Manly Warringah Sea Eagles will contact you to request immediate payment. Any fees levied to you by your financial institution will be payable by you.
12. Manly Warringah Sea Eagles may action the following on your Membership if your drawing is dishonoured by your financial institution:
a. If your payment defaults on two (2) consecutive occasions you will receive a warning letter notifying you to update your payment details
b. If your payment defaults on three (3) consecutive occasions you will receive a second warning letter notifying you to update your payment details
c. If your payment defaults on four (4) consecutive occasions your Membership will be suspended and your seat may be released for sale (where a reserved seat is purchased) for the next match
13. Your Membership may be reinstated upon payment of the overdue amount. Where a payment appears in arrears by more than 90 days, the Club reserves the right to cancel your Membership and on-sell your Membership seat where a reserved seat Membership has been purchased.
14. Members with outstanding debt will be unable to renew their Membership until all outstanding money owed is paid up.
15. Members use the Easy Eagle program at their own risk entirely and Manly Warringah Sea Eagles accepts no liability for any matter arising from your use of the program.
16. If you believe that a withdrawal has been initiated incorrectly, please contact the Sea Eagles Membership Team on 02 9970 3000. You will receive a full refund of the withdrawal amount if we cannot substantiate the reason for drawing.
Easy Eagle Monthly Payments
1. Direct monthly payments will be deducted in 10 instalments with the first payment equal to 10% of the total package price, payment will be deducted upon receipt of your application and then monthly on the 15th of each month via a nominated MasterCard, Visa or American Express Card only (VISA Debit card and Debit MasterCard also accepted).
2. Pay period is from 28 September through to 15 July 2017 with instalments being charged on the 15th of each month.
3. If any payment fails to transfer between institutions on the 15th of the month, further attempts will continue to be made until the funds transfer clears. Payments that decline may be charged an additional processing fee of $10 per default per account.
4. Members applying for Manly Warringah Sea Eagles Monthly Easy Eagle option after the first scheduled payment will have the number of required payments deducted to bring them up to date with the schedule and then subsequent payments at each specified date.
5. Manly Warringah Sea Eagles may suspend or cancel your Membership if your drawing is dishonoured by your financial institution. Your Membership may be reinstated upon payment of overdue amounts and resumption of regular debits. Where a payment appears in arrears by more than 90 days, the Club reserves the right to cancel your Membership and on-sell your Membership seat where a reserved seat Membership has been purchased. The Club will notify you if we suspend or cancel your Easy Eagle program arrangement. Please note that at least 24 hours will be needed to reinstate your membership once payment is received. If payment is not received when due, Manly Warringah Sea Eagles may pass the debt onto a debt collection agency for recovery and / or suspend or cancel your membership.
6. Members who default on their monthly payments in any year may not be offered the Easy Eagle program as a method of payment in the future. This decision will be at the sole discretion of Manly Warringah Sea Eagles.
7. Members paying by instalments agree to their membership being automatically renewed for subsequent seasons unless they choose to opt out during the designated timeframe set by Manly Warringah Sea Eagles.
Easy Eagle Annual Payments
1. The Direct Upfront Pay option will be deducted in 1 instalment upon receipt of your 2017 Membership application via a nominated Visa, MasterCard or American Express Card only (VISA Debit card and Debit MasterCard also accepted).
2. Members will be given notice of changes in the new amount of their next season’s membership. If you do not wish for your membership to be renewed, you will need to contact the Membership team on 02 9970 3000 prior to the advised date of payment.