Sea Eagles Pass 2,000
The Sea Eagles faithful have shown their support with the Club passing the 2,000 Member milestone on Friday. Membership numbers have been very strong since going on sale on the 25th of September.
Sea Eagles prop Jake Trbojevic was visiting the office on Friday when the milestone was reached and was very excited to see such strong support so early on in the Membership campaign.
“Membership has become incredibly important to NRL Clubs over the last few years and it’s great to see our supporters stepping up to make the membership commitment,” said Trbojevic.
“The leading NRL Clubs recruit over 30,000 Ticketed and Non-Ticketed Members every year. Not only is it great for the team on match days to know that support will be there, but the financial support of membership goes a long way to assisting with player facilities and hopefully on-field performance.”
The Sea Eagles have set a goal of 15,000 Members for the 2016 season, the most in the Club’s history.
Trbojevic had the honour of striking the brand new Membership gong to celebrate the 2,000 mark, an initiative of the Membership team that celebrates renewal milestones and new members.
The young prop was also impressed with the new Membership pack inclusions, which feature the 70th year anniversary logo.
“70 years is a great milestone for the Sea Eagles. It’s another great reason to join as a Member.”
If you would like to renew or join the Sea Eagles family, follow the instructions below.
HOW TO RENEW OR JOIN AS A 2016 MEMBER
Joining Online (New Members)
1. Simply click here to view the Membership website and follow the steps below
2. Click 'Packages' to browse the different Membership options
3. Once you have found the appropriate package click 'Buy Now'
4. Create an Account using your email address
5. Select the number of Memberships you would like to purchase
6. Select a payment option and enter your credit card details to process your Membership/s
Renewing Online (2015 Members)
1. Simply login to your Sea Eagles Account Manager using your email address and password
2. Click ‘Continue’ on your 2016 Membership Invoice
3. Select your payment plan and click ‘Continue’
4. Enter your credit card details and click ‘Renew Membership’
Call our friendly Membership Team on 02 9970 3000
Visit the Membership Team at the Sydney Academy of Sport & Recreation Wakehurst Parkway, Narrabeen NSW 2101 (M - F, 9am – 5pm)