Six year Member Cheryl Campbell has upgraded herself and her family to Golden Wings Double Memberships for the 2016 season.
The Campbell family, who hail from Claremont Meadows, love to get down to Brookvale Oval and cheer on their beloved Sea Eagles. After receiving their 5 year loyalty pins last season, the Campbell family are aiming to continue their Membership and rise through the loyalty program ranks.
For Cheryl, there is nothing like going to Brookvale Oval to watch her team play. “When I was younger I used to go and sit on the hill at Brookvale. The atmosphere is like nothing else and my whole family love it.” Cheryl said.
“I have seen many great players over the years but my favourite ones were Brent Kite, Jamie Lyon and Brett Stewart. We can’t wait for the 2016 season to start”.
Cheryl took her children down to last year’s Junior Member Clinic. “My children loved the Junior Member Clinic. It was great for them to receive fantastic coaching advice from their idols but also to have such an amazing time.”
Thank you to all the Members and supporters for visiting the Sea Eagles Membership marquee at NRL Nation. Check out the highlights from the video above.
HOW TO RENEW OR JOIN AS A 2016 MEMBER
1. Simply click here to view the Membership Website and follow the steps below
2. Click 'Packages' to browse the different Membership options
3. Once you have found the appropriate package click 'Buy Now'
4. Create an Account using your email address
5. Select the number of Memberships you would like to purchase
6. Select a payment option and enter your credit card details to process your Membership/s
1. Simply login to your Sea Eagles Account Manager using your email address and password
2. Click ‘Continue’ on your 2016 Membership Invoice
3. Select your payment plan and click ‘Continue’
4. Enter your credit card details and click ‘Renew Membership’
Call our friendly Membership Team on 02 9970 3000.
Visit the Membership Team at the Sydney Academy of Sport & Recreation Wakehurst Parkway,Narrabeen NSW 2101 (M - F, 9am - 5pm)