You have skipped the navigation, tab for page content

47A is the premier coterie group of the Manly Warringah Sea Eagles. 

Currently limited to 25 generous patrons, this group of business and community leaders directly help the next generation take flight as they strive to fulfil their dreams of soaring with the Manly Sea Eagles. 

This philanthropic generosity supports the Sea Eagles Foundation, by providing holistic support around the young men and women of our Junior Development Pathway teams, as they work to become future NRL and NRLW Sea Eagles.

47A Benefits

  • 2 x tickets to 7 x Home Games in our exclusive 47A coterie group premium hospitality suite in the Bob Fulton Stand, located within the Penn Centre of Excellence at 4 Pines Park, Brookvale
  • Inner sanctum invitation to attend a lunch or dinner held during the season with CEO Tony Mestrov, Head Coach Anthony Seibold and current players
  • Post match dressing room visit for 2 people to 1 x Home Game
  • 2 x tickets to the Manly Sea Eagles end of season awards night
  • 2 x Manly Sea Eagles 2024 season memberships
  • 1 x Manly Sea Eagles merchandise pack
  • Invitation to Sea Eagles B2B and community networking events 


A five figure sum, 80% of which is a tax deductible donation to the Sea Eagles Foundation, and the other 20% covers costs

Act now

Places are strictly limited. To secure your position, please register your interest now by emailing

Why 47A

Inspired by Manly’s 1947 foundation season and honouring Ken ‘Arko’ Arthurson, the ’Godfather of Manly’ 47A serves to support the future success of the club, via a financial investment and tax-deductible contribution to the Sea Eagles Foundation. 

Ken Arthurson
Ken Arthurson
Acknowledgement of Country

Manly Warringah Sea Eagles respect and honour the Traditional Custodians of the land and pay our respects to their Elders past, present and future. We acknowledge the stories, traditions and living cultures of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples on the lands we meet, gather and play on.

Major Partner

Premier Partners

Senior Partners

View All Partners