Manly Warringah Sea Eagles are now taking bookings for a five week Game Changer Program aimed at supporting participants with their National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) goals.
Run by former NRL player David Shillington and current NRLW star Millie Boyle, the program is conducted by the Trainer Group and will be held at the new Sea Eagles Centre of Excellence in Brookvale from Tuesday, May 24.
The NDIS provides support to eligible people with intellectual, physical, sensory, cognitive and psychosocial disability. Early intervention supports can also be provided for eligible people with disability or children with developmental delay.
Participants will have an inspiring opportunity to participate in an evidence-based, highly engaging program with lasting impacts to help change the quality of people's lives.
Further benefits of the program include:
- Grow social connections within the NDIS community
- Improve confidence and communication skills
- Learn new skills to improve wellbeing
- Indoor and outdoor activities
- View an NRL training session
- Participation for all abilities
- Have fun and make new friends!
Learn more about the program here through the Trainer Group.
Reserve your seat today at email@example.com