Brydens Lawyers NSW Blues coach Brad Fittler has trimmed his squad to 21 players for the opening Ampol State of Origin match at Adelaide Oval on Wednesday 4 November.
Clint Gutherson, Luke Keary and Junior Paulo are all in line to make their debuts for the Brydens Lawyers NSW Blues after being named in the top 17. The extended bench includes three more potential debutants in Cameron McInnes, Nathan Brown and Zac Lomax.
The squad will be further trimmed to 19 players 24 hours before Game One with the final team to be released an hour before kick-off.
Fittler and the squad are in camp on the NSW Central Coast and will have their next training session and media opportunity on Saturday 31 October at Morry Breen Oval, Wallarah Road, Kanwal.
New South Wales vs Queensland – Ampol State of Origin, Game One
Wednesday 4 November, Adelaide Oval
Brydens Lawyers NSW Blues
1. James Tedesco (Sydney Roosters)
2. Daniel Tupou (Sydney Roosters)
3. Clint Gutherson (Parramatta Eels)
4. Jack Wighton (Canberra Raiders)
5. Josh Addo-Carr (Melbourne Storm)
6. Luke Keary (Sydney Roosters)
7. Nathan Cleary (Penrith Panthers)
8. Daniel Saifiti (Newcastle Knights)
9. Damien Cook (South Sydney Rabbitohs)
10. Junior Paulo (Parramatta Eels)
11. Boyd Cordner (c) (Sydney Roosters)
12. Tyson Frizell (St George Illawarra Dragons)
13. Jake Trbojevic (Manly Warringah Sea Eagles)
14. Cody Walker (South Sydney Rabbitohs)
15. Payne Haas (Brisbane Broncos)
16. Cameron Murray (South Sydney Rabbitohs)
17. Angus Crichton (Sydney Roosters)
18. Cameron McInnes (St George Illawarra Dragons)
19. Reagan Campbell-Gillard (Parramatta Eels)
20. Nathan Brown (Parramatta Eels)
21. Zac Lomax (St George Illawarra Dragons)