More than 3000 children across 10 primary schools on the Northern Beaches enjoyed the opportunity to meet Manly Warringah Sea Eagles players on Wednesday.
Wakehurst Public School visit
The annual ‘Sea Eagles School Blitz’, proudly sponsored by our Major Partner, URM, saw the Manly players interact with students over some fun games and important messages as well as asking questions about playing in the NRL.
Joined by a superb team of NRL Game Development Officers, the players helped educate students on the following messages:
- Respecting yourself by taking care of your body (training, nutrition, sleeping etc)
- Thinking good and positive thoughts and surround myself with positive people
- Setting goals to give me a purpose
- Respecting Others by caring and asking how they are
- Respecting your team, coaches, officials, and fans
- Being on time to training and meetings
- Treating people how you would like to be treated
The Sea Eagles thank all the students and teaches for being involved in the School Blitz and look forward to returning again soon.