Manly Warringah Sea Eagles will stage several blockbuster home games at Lottoland next season following the release today of the 2020 NRL Telstra Premiership draw.
The Sea Eagles will again play 10 home games at Lottoland, kicking off their premiership campaign against arch-rivals Melbourne Storm on Sunday, March 15 at 4.05pm. It will be the only clash between the two teams in the regular season with the match set to be played in front of a huge crowd at Lottoland.
Some of the key points from the Sea Eagles draw include:
- Manly have been allocated 2 Thursday night matches, 7 Friday night matches, 8 Saturday matches, and 7 Sunday matches.
- Manly play each of the following teams twice – Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs, Parramatta Eels, Newcastle Knights, Penrith Panthers, Canberra Raiders, Sydney Roosters, Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks, Gold Coast Titans, and New Zealand Warriors.
- Manly playing five of this year’s finalists in the Melbourne Storm, Parramatta Eels, Cronulla Sharks, Sydney Roosters, and the Canberra Raiders, at Lottoland
- Following the Storm match, Manly will play day games at Lottoland against traditional rivals Parramatta Eels, Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs, Cronulla Sharks, the Sydney Roosters, and Penrith Panthers at Lottoland, making it easier for families and supporters to attend.
- The Sea Eagles will play the NZ Warriors in a home game at Lottoland for the first time since 2010 after taking home matches to Christchurch over the last two years.
- Manly will tackle Grand Finalists in Premiers Sydney Roosters and Canberra Raiders just six days apart with both games at Lottoland in August.
- The Sea Eagles will again call Suncorp Stadium ‘home’ for their Friday night clash with the Brisbane Broncos in the NRL Magic Round in May.
- Sea Eagles supporters living on the Central Coast will be able to see Manly play two premiership matches at Gosford. Manly play the Sydney Roosters as the ‘away’ team in March before playing the Wests Tigers in a home game in May at Central Coast Stadium.
- The Sea Eagles playing the Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs at Belmore Sports Ground on a Friday night in May. The last time Manly played a first grade premiership match at Belmore was in 1998.
- Manly will receive valuable free-to air-exposure for its major corporate partners and supporters with a massive 11 games being shown on Channel Nine, an increase of four on this year. All of the Sea Eagles matches will again be shown live on Fox League.
The Sea Eagles have a number of great 2020 Membership packages now available on our Membership website. Join us in 2020 and become a proud Manly Member.
- Package name:
- Gold Reserved
- Package price:
- From $ 40.50 for P/M OVER 10 MONTHS
- Any available reserved seat for all 10 Lottoland home matches
- A 2020 Gold Member Polo
- Invitation to the exclusive Gold Cocktail Function