Sea Eagles players Daly Cherry-Evans, Api Koroisau, and Martin Taupau will appear at the NRL Fan Fest this Thursday, September 27.
The Manly players will appear at Sydney's Entertainment Quarter, Moore Park, from 3.30pm-5.30pm as part of a spectacular fan fest in Grand Final week. Entry is free.
Enjoy an afternoon of rides, player signing sessions, delicious food and drink, rugby league skills and drills.
Don't miss your chance to celebrate the 2018 Telstra Premiership Season. This will be your only chance to see both Grand Final teams before the big game.
NRL Fan Day includes:
• Both the Holden Women's Premiership Grand Final teams
• NRL Grand Final teams from 4:10pm
• Player signing sessions
• NRL Trivia and your chance to win 2018 Telstra Premiership Grand Final tickets
• Photo opportunity with the NRL Telstra Premiership Trophy
• Kids zone with face painting and rides
• Mall's Meat BBQ
• Skills and drills stations
• Opportunity to meet Club Mascots