New 'Match Day' experience at Lottoland
Sea Eagles fans, a brand new, exciting ‘Match Day’ experience awaits you at Lottoland this season.
Starting with this Sunday’s blockbuster against the Parramatta Eels, our valued Members and supporters will have the chance to enjoy plenty of pre-game action and fun.
Our Proud Match Day Partner is Brookvale Mazda.
Gates at Lottoland will open at 1.30pm. The Jersey Flegg (U20s) kick-off at 1.50pm with the NRL match at 4.10pm.
So, what’s new? Well you won’t be able to enter Lottoland via Alfred Road without walking in to our *NEW* Fan Precinct.
Some of the new initiatives include:
- a DJ pumping all the latest tunes, and some classics to get everyone ready for our in stadia ‘Shake Your Tail Feather’ dance cam
- The fresh new faces of Channel Nine’s Footy Show are sending down a ‘Pass the Ball’ competition
- Play NRL – Do you know someone who can become the next Sea Eagles star? Chat to one of our JRL Clubs today, and register your interest in playing the game we all love
- Major Partner URM will be there with give-aways
- Senior Partner Aussie Gems will be roving around Lottoland with give-aways. Look out for some cheer routines too from them.
- Merchandise Van – gear up in the latest official Manly merchandise
- Mascot Meet & Greet – walk the maroon carpet and snap a selfie with everyone’s favourite mascots, Egor and Ellie
- Bendigo Bank – Our new Membership and Community Partner will have a stand there, plus you can meet their cute ‘Piggy’ mascot!
- Membership Tent – chat to one of our friendly membership consultants, and find out the benefits of being a Sea Eagles Member in 2018
- Face Painting – show your colours by popping past our face painters to get your game face on!
- Selfie Station – pass some of the player cut-out and cheerleaders on your way down the maroon carpet, and grab a selfie.
The fun doesn’t end as there though as you walk through the gates!
Inside you will find:
- Brookvale Mazda Family Hill – proudly providing plenty for the kids to do on the hill at Lottoland
- Jumping Castle – two jumping castles on offer, so the kids can burn all their energy and you can enjoy the footy
- DartBall – test out your kicking or passing skills on the Brookvale Mazda DartBall
- BT-50 Experience – speak to a Brookvale Mazda representative to see how you can be in the running for this awesome ‘Best Seats’ experience.
- Food Alley – hungry? Our *NEW* food alley on Pine Avenue hill side should have you covered – stay tuned for the list of what will be featured for each match day at Lottoland
- Kiosks & Bar – what’s footy without a Mrs Mac’s pie and a beer? You will find a variety of the standard ‘footy food’ and drinks at the various kiosk & bar outlets around the grounds
Stay tuned to our website and social media channels to find out more, as we draw closer to Match Day – we will even have a map available so you can navigate your way through all the fun for the family to have on a Sea Eagles Game Day.
Don’t forget you save time (and money) by pre-purchasing your tickets from www.ticketmaster.com.au – better yet, pledge your alliance for the season and become a 2018 Member – lots of ‘money can’t buy’ experiences exclusively on offer only to Members.
Manly Warringah Sea Eagles strongly advise that you should only purchase tickets directly through our authorised ticketing provider, Ticketmaster. For any questions or concerns in relation to your ticket purchase please contact our Membership and Ticketing team on 02 9970 3000.