Proud Sea Eagles Member Paul Secomb is set to enjoy one of his biggest ever days at Lottoland as the winner of the 18th Man promotion.
In January, the Sea Eagles set out to find our ‘18th Man’ for the Round 2 blockbuster against the Parramatta Eels at Lottoland, giving one Member a game day like no other.
Paul is the lucky winner of the promotion, having been a Sea Eagles Member since 2012. He has sat in his very own seat in the Fulton Menzies grandstand each season.
As part of the 18th man prize, Paul will enjoy the following:
- Have a photo taken during the pre-season with the 2018 NRL squad
- View a pre-season training session
- Receive a commemorative Round 2 18th Man Jersey
- Toss the coin with the two captains pre-match
- Stand on field as the team warms up
- Sit in the players’ dugout during the match
- Assist the training staff handing out drinks post-match
- Join the team at the post-match function
An excited Paul said he was very much looking forward to experiencing the ‘inner sanctum’.
“I started supporting Manly around 1995, when I moved to the area from the Parramatta district."
“As a Member, what means the most to me is the friendship within the players and fans. We have sat in the Southern Stand for many years and to hear their support of the team (both in good times and bad) is great. The team means a lot to them and when they are winning, the Southern Stand is an exciting place to be.”
Congratulations again to Paul. The Sea Eagles look forward to having him with us when the season kicks off in four weeks.
Members are the lifeblood of our Club. If you’re yet to become a member in 2018, there’s still time!
Join today and become a true part of the Sea Eagles family as we push towards 15,000 Members this season.
Visit gomanly.com.au to view our membership packages today.