The Manly Warringah Sea Eagles are a leading NRL team, with a rich history in the game of the rugby league. With the Sea Eagles and the NRL Digital working at the forefront of media and technology, we want you to be a part of this ground-breaking journey.
We have an exciting opportunity for an outstanding and enthusiastic Multimedia Design intern to join our Team. Reporting to the Media & Digital Coordinator, this position will be accountable for content design across the Sea Eagles digital channels, membership and ticketing, game day and corporate departments. This position will also be responsible for producing video content across the whole business as well as working with the content team on developing new and fresh ideas to be used on our social media channels. The successful candidate will play a role in our Club’s broader Marketing and Brand team, with a strong collaborative relationship with the Membership, Community, Football and Media departments.
We desire this role to challenge the successful candidate and offer them ample opportunity to develop not just as a professional however as a person also. The competitive nature of our industry will enable this and our team will be there to guide you through your involvement with our Club.
Key Elements of the role
- Produce timely and engaging video and graphic design content to deliver on our Club’s content strategy
- Work collaboratively with the content team to deliver on the objectives of departments across the business
- Work with the content team to deliver content through our various digital platforms including website, app, match day media and social media
- Provide services on game days in 2018
- Assist with filming content for Manly Media productions
- Work closely with the marketing staff to deliver outcomes in Membership, events, community and retail
- Contribute to the Club’s developing community programs and provide the best possible media coverage in this space
- Assist the Content team with the delivery of our social media strategy
Skills and attributes required:
- Possess a passion for digital content development and production
- Currently studying Design, Multimedia or Video degree (a similar degree acceptable)
- Sophisticated understanding of Photoshop and Final Cut Pro (similar programs acceptable)
- Experience with After Effects (not compulsory)
- Videography and photography skills a must
- Understanding of how to maximise content and social media to enhance our Club’s social media experience
- Intermediate level knowledge of current social media trends
- Demonstrate great attention to detail and a flexible approach to work
- Works hard to ensure the best outcomes for our Club – building collaborative relationships with staff members and players and being responsible with classified information as it comes to hand
- Must buy into our Club’s values, professional behaviour and integrity moving into the future.
This intern role would be based on a timetable that works flexibly for both you and our Club and that suits your study needs as well. We hold your education and development as a key priority so we will work with you to establish a work time table that fits you best. The role would extend to work home match days and other events throughout the year. You will work in a dynamic work environment that will be both challenging and rewarding.
Applicants are required to submit a CV, cover letter and a body of previous or current works that shows us why you would be a fantastic addition to the Manly Media team.
Please send your documents to email@example.com.