Here is the Match day information you need for the Round 1 Telstra Premiership clash against Parramatta Eels at Lottoland, on Sunday, March 5.
Supporters are encouraged to secure their tickets by pre-purchasing now as they are selling fast.
Sea Eagles Members are also entitled to a 10% discount off the ticket price.
Gates open: 1.30pm
Holden Cup Kick-off: 1.45pm
NRL Kick-off: 4pm.
Head to Head
Played 136: Manly 82, Parramatta 50, drawn 4
Played 62: Manly 42, Parramatta 19, drawn 1
Match Day Partner
Buy tickets here: http://bit.ly/EaglesEels
Visit the Membership Marquee
Become a 2017 Sea Eagles Member here: www.gomanly.com.au
The Membership Marquee will be located at Ken Arthurson Stand entrance for any Membership Sales and Game Day Enquiries.
Sea Eagles Ticket Office
The Sea Eagles Ticket Box Office is located at the far left window of the portable ticket box opposite the Ken Arthurson grandstand and will be open from 1.15pm.
All Members who have yet to receive their Membership cards can see our Membership staff at this window to redeem a ticket. Relevant ID is required for the team to check your information within our database.
Grab the latest Sea Eagles Merchandise at one of our three merchandise outlets on the day.
Match Day Entertainment
- Performances by the Manly Seabirds - the longest serving and best cheerleaders in the NRL
- A Jumping Castle and Face Painters will be located near the family hill gates
- A NSW Touch Disability game will be held at half-time
- Footy Show's Fatty's Pass the Ball Board
- Surf Life Saving Northern Beaches will be running a Harley Davidson Raffle
- Promotion of World Volleyball event
- Coke's 'Face in the Crowd' promotion at half-time
Travelling to Lottoland
Lottoland is located on the corner of Pittwater Road and Alfred Road.
It is located approximately five minutes walking distance from North of Warringah Mall and about three minutes walking distance from the Manly Leagues Club
For public transport timetable information please contact the Transport Info line on 131 500 or visit http://www.131500.com.au