Are you the next Graphic Designer for the Manly Warringah Sea Eagles?
The Sea Eagles are looking for a motivated individual with excellent design skills to join our marketing team.
Some of your responsibilities include:
· Developing the Manly Sea Eagles brand.
· Organise, project manage and deliver creative campaigns and content for all online and offline marketing campaigns across the Club.
· Deliver GIF animations for use in digital campaigns.
· Develop and project manage major marketing campaigns including brochures, point of sale material, direct mail collateral, sponsor signage, print advertising and digital ads.
In order to be successful you will:
· Have a minimum of 3 years of graphic design experience.
· Advanced user of Adobe Creative Suite CC (PhotoShop, Illustrator, InDesign and Dreamweaver/HTML).
· Excellent spelling and grammar with strong attention to detail.
· Knowledge and understanding of the fundamental principles of marketing.
· Full Driver's Licence.
· Must be available for weekend work.
Closing date is Monday, May 2.
Click here to see the job description.