With less than 6 weeks to go before the season kicks off against the Bulldogs at the Fortress, it's time to shape up and drop some weight.
The Manly Sea Eagles has partnered with the CSIRO Total Wellbeing Diet to offer Manly supporters a special discount that is only available until January 31.
For just $169 (normally $229), Sea Eagles supporters get a 12-week membership to the Total Wellbeing Diet PLUS a White Wings 3 game Membership. That is a saving of $60!
The Total Wellbeing Diet is made in Australia and designed for our busy lifestyles. It is the best-selling diet in the market and 500,000 Australians have lost weight on their program.
Members who complete this program lose an average of 6.7% body weight.
With a combination of higher protein, low-GI recipes, we ensure that you feel fuller for longer and that you have all the energy you need throughout the day.
Membership to the Total Wellbeing Diet (valued at $149) includes:
● 12 weeks of personalised menu plans
● 1000 delicious and family-friendly recipes
● Exercise plans to suit all levels of fitness
● Online tracking tools to measure your progress
● 5% off all shopping at Woolworths online
Plus, you also get the White Wings 3-game Membership package (valued at $80):
● General Admission access to any 3 Brookvale Oval home games*
● 2016 Membership Card (please note Member pack is not included with this package)
● 10% discount on all Sea Eagles merchandise
● 10% discount on Sea Eagles home game tickets
● Priority purchase period for all major rugby league fixtures, including State of Origin and Grand Final
HOW TO JOIN
02 9923 8260
Please click here to view the Terms and Conditions for the offer.
* Memberships including home games at Brookvale Oval for season 2016 are subject to agreeing licence terms with Warringah Council