Half-back Daly Cherry-Evans has proudly hit the Membership bell at Sea Eagles headquarters to celebrate another special milestone.
The Sea Eagles’ number 7 rang the bell after the Sea Eagles reached 7,000 Members just eight weeks since launching the 2016 Membership packages.
“To have reached 7,000 Members in less than two months is a fantastic achievement,’’ Cherry-Evans said.
“The Club set a target of 15,000 Members in 2016, the most in our history, and it’s evident that our supporters have bought into this.
“When you talk to supporters who are either renewing their Membership or signing up for the first time, they tell you how excited and optimistic they are about next season.
"We can't wait to see you there at Brookvale Oval".
2015 Members with reserved seats are reminded that they have until this Friday to renew for 2016 to retain their seat. From Monday, un-renewed seats will be released for sale to new and existing members.
HOW TO RENEW OR JOIN AS A 2016 MEMBER
1. Simply click here to view the Membership Website and follow the steps below
2. Click 'Packages' to browse the different Membership options
3. Once you have found the appropriate package click 'Buy Now'
4. Create an Account using your email address
5. Select the number of Memberships you would like to purchase
6. Select a payment option and enter your credit card details to process your Membership/s
1. Simply login to your Sea Eagles Account Manager using your email address and password
2. Click ‘Continue’ on your 2016 Membership Invoice
3. Select your payment plan and click ‘Continue’
4. Enter your credit card details and click ‘Renew Membership’
Call our friendly Membership Team on 02 9970 3000.
Visit the Membership Team at the Sydney Academy of Sport & Recreation Wakehurst Parkway,Narrabeen NSW 2101 (M - F, 9am - 5pm)