Manly Warringah supporters are getting behind the club’s 2016 campaign with record numbers committing as Members.
Today, the Sea Eagles reached another milestone signing up the 5,000th Member.
The club is well on the way to its target of 15,000 Members in 2016, the most in its history.
“To reach the 5,000 mark in just over a month since launching the 2016 campaign is incredible. This has been achieved in record time and we thank the Members that have shown their loyalty,’’ said Sea Eagles CEO Joe Kelly.
“We encourage supporters to renew or join as Members and celebrate our 70th Year Anniversary.”
To celebrate the 70 years, the Sea Eagles have produced a special commemorative coin. The coin is strictly a limited edition item and is only available to supporters that renew or join as Members before 5pm Friday October 30.
HOW TO RENEW OR JOIN AS A 2016 MEMBER
1. Simply click here to view the Membership Website and follow the steps below
2. Click 'Packages' to browse the different Membership options
3. Once you have found the appropriate package click 'Buy Now'
4. Create an Account using your email address
5. Select the number of Memberships you would like to purchase
6. Select a payment option and enter your credit card details to process your Membership/s
1. Simply login to your Sea Eagles Account Manager using your email address and password
2. Click ‘Continue’ on your 2016 Membership Invoice
3. Select your payment plan and click ‘Continue’
4. Enter your credit card details and click ‘Renew Membership’
Call our friendly Membership Team on 02 9970 3000.
Visit the Membership Team at the Sydney Academy of Sport & Recreation Wakehurst Parkway,Narrabeen NSW 2101 (M - F, 9am - 5pm)