Manly Warringah Sea Eagles today signed up their 3,000th Member for season 2016.
Long-time Member Jennifer Kable had the honour of striking the ‘Membership Gong’ when visiting the office to renew her Membership.
The Membership Gong is an initiative by the Membership Team to celebrate when major Membership milestones are reached.
Jennifer has had her fair share of luck in the past, winning the Suttons Kick for a Car Competition during the Members Recognition Round at Brookvale Oval during the 2015 Season.
“My family and I have been Members for years and love getting down to Brookvale Oval each week to support our Sea Eagles”, Jennifer said.
“It is a great feeling knowing that we are contributing to the club every year”.
The Sea Eagles have set a goal of 15,000 Members for the 2016 season, the most in the Club’s history.
If you would like to renew or join the Sea Eagles family, follow the instructions below.
A reminder too that to celebrate 70 years as a club, the Sea Eagles have produced a special commemorative coin as a way of saying thanks to our loyal Members and to mark this significant milestone in the Club’s history.
The coin is strictly a limited edition item and is only available to 2016 Members that renew or join before 5pm on October 30. So to receive your very own piece of Sea Eagles history, become a part of the family today and make us ‘Stronger Together’ in 2016.
All 2016 Members who have joined by the above date will receive the 70th year commemorative coin with their 2016 Membership Pack*.
HOW TO RENEW OR JOIN AS A 2016 MEMBER
1. Simply click here to view the Membership Website and follow the steps below
2. Click 'Packages' to browse the different Membership options
3. Once you have found the appropriate package click 'Buy Now'
4. Create an Account using your email address
5. Select the number of Memberships you would like to purchase
6. Select a payment option and enter your credit card details to process your Membership/s
1. Simply login to your Sea Eagles Account Manager using your email address and password
2. Click ‘Continue’ on your 2016 Membership Invoice
3. Select your payment plan and click ‘Continue’
4. Enter your credit card details and click ‘Renew Membership’
Call our friendly Membership Team on 02 9970 3000.