The Sea Eagles have been dealt another blow for their clash against the Cowboys with fullback Brett Stewart ruled out with an ankle injury.
Stewart suffered the injury at training yesterday and was given until the last minute to prove his fitness but failed to recover in time.
Clinton Gutherson has been named as his replacement, while Jayden Hodges has been named to replace the injured Matt Ballin at hooker.
Hodges, who made his only Sea Eagles appearance in round 17 against the Bulldogs off the interchange bench, will get his first crack in the stating side after regular No.9 Ballin was ruled out with a broken leg.
Promising youngster Michael Chee Kam will make his NRL debut off the interchange bench, as Jason King moves into the starting side for injured prop Brenton Lawrence.
The team will be wearing black arm bands tonight to honour the victims who passed away in the Rozelle blast yesterday.
MANLY WARRINGAH SEA EAGLES v NORTH QUEENSLAND COWBOYS
Round 26 - 2014 NRL Premiership
Saturday 6th September, 2014 – 1300 Smiles Stadium
NRL Kick-Off 7:30pm
23. Clinton Gutherson - proudly sponsored by Mega Fortris
2. Jorge Taufua - proudly sponsored by Acenet Solutions
3. Jamie Lyon - proudly sponsored by CLA Lighting
4. Steve Matai - proudly sponsored by CAP Transport
5. Peta Hiku - proudly sponsored by Innovative Print Solutions
6. Kieran Foran - proudly sponsored by ACG Building
7. Daly Cherry-Evans - proudly sponsored by Braza Churrascarla
8. Josh Starling - proudly sponsored by Shine and Sparkle Cleaning
19. Jayden Hodges - proudly sponsored by Proton Cars Australia
17. Jason King - proudly sponsored by Fluid Building Services
11. Anthony Watmough - proudly sponsored by Brookvale Tyreright
12. Justin Horo- proudly sponsored by Scotty's Bakehouse
13. Tom Symonds - proudly sponsored by Urban Building
14. Jesse Sene-Lefao - proudly sponsored by Foleys Nursery
15. Dunamis Lui- proudly sponsored by Beachwheels Automotive
16. James Hasson - proudly sponsored by Thompson Health Care
18. Michael Chee Kam- proudly sponsored by Hit Cafe