Where can I buy Sea Eagles Merchandise?
Sea Eagles Merchandise can be purchased online at store.seaeagles.com.au or at our Superstore.
Leagues Club, Football Club & Sea Eagles Membership. What’s the difference?
- The Manly Leagues Club and District Football Clubs are separate entities to the Manly Warringah Sea Eagles football team and as such their memberships are separate to your Sea Eagles Membership.
- Sea Eagles Membership, as outlined at gomanly.com.au, directly supports the team on the field and includes game access, finals ticketing benefits and exclusive Members Only merchandise. For a full list of Sea Eagles Membership benefits see page 6.
- Manly Leagues Club can be contacted by calling 02 9939 6722 or by visiting www.manlyleagues.com.au.
What's the benefit of becoming a Sea Eagles member?
Sea Eagles Members enjoy a huge range of discounts and benefits that non-members don’t have access to! These include:
- Much cheaper per game entry when compared to general ticket pricing
- Priority purchase periods for major fixtures including State of Origin, Finals and the Grand Final
- Sea Eagles membership pack, including member exclusive merchandise
- 10% discount on Sea Eagles merchandise
- 10% on additional home game tickets
- Member exclusive club newsletter
- Member first club news
Can I send my Sea Eagles merchandise to the Club to be signed?
No, the Sea Eagles do not accept any merchandise items to be signed.
How can I get a Sea Eagles player to appear at my school, wedding, or at a birthday party?
Sea Eagles players do not appear at school formals, weddings, or birthday parties.
The players are very active in the community through their club and corporate partnerships.
When can Sea Eagles supporters come to watch the team training?
All training sessions are closed to the public unless a specific visit has been arranged by the club and approved by club management.
How do I contact the Club?
- Phone – (02) 9970 3000
- Email – firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- Post – PO Box 994, Narrabeen, NSW, 2101
Where is the Club Shop, and is it open on weekends?
The Superstore is located at 2 Federal Parade, Brookvale NSW 2100.
It is open Tuesday – Friday 11am – 4pm, Saturdays 11am – 3pm, and 10am – Kick off on game days.
How old do children have to be before they have to pay to enter Lottoland?
Children under 4 are free to enter Lottoland. Once they have their 4th birthday, they will need to have a junior ticket to enter the ground.
What do I do if I lose my Member card?
Contact the Membership Team on (02) 9970 3000 or firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit the Sea Eagles Membership marquee outside the Ken Arthurson entrance to Lottoland on game day.