The Manly Warringah Sea Eagles are proud to support not-for-profit and charitable organisations with their events and other fundraising efforts.
The Club understands that providing support to the community is important.
The Manly Warringah Sea Eagles assist a variety of not-for-profit and charitable organisations through awareness and fundraising activities, through a variety of donations.
The Club receives a high volume of requests for donations and/or assistance from many worthy charitable organisations and individuals each year.
Whilst the Manly Warringah Sea Eagles are committed to assisting the community, we are unable to successfully fulfil every request due to the high volume received.
- The Manly Warringah Sea Eagles DO NOT fulfil personal requests for signed memorabilia
- The Club does not accept any merchandise, for charity or otherwise, sent to the Club for signing. All items will be returned unsigned
- All members and supporters are encouraged to attend events where players may be available for signing of autographs E.G MWSE Fan Days
- Requests for monetary donations and sponsorship will not be accepted
- The Manly Warringah Sea Eagles receive many requests from individuals who have fallen on hard times. Whilst we hope to assist in as many requests as possible, the individual’s relationship with the game and the club will be a factor in facilitating requests
If your organisation is interested in requesting a donation of signed merchandise from the Manly Warringah Sea Eagles please see below information and adhere to the below criteria.
Preference will be given to groups/individuals/causes in the following order:
- A Manly Warringah Sea Eagles designated charity partner
- Junior Rugby League Clubs in the Northern Beaches District that require fundraising assistance;
- Schools within the Northern Beaches District that support the Club’s Community Program, the Manly Warringah Sea Eagles Development Programs or the School to Work program
- Individuals who are involved in Rugby League in the Northern Beaches District and have fallen on hard times
The following is required for all donation applications:
- Requests need to be in writing at least 8 weeks prior to the event
- Requests must be on organisation letterhead and include Company Name, postal address, and contact details
- Where the request relates to a fundraising event on behalf of another not-for-profit organisation, the request must contain an authority verifying the authenticity of the event
- Requests must advise where the fundraising proceeds will go
- Schools must provide evidence of their support of Rugby League
- Organisations must provide evidence of their support of Rugby League or the Manly Warringah Sea Eagles
- If you are fundraising via an event, please provide the date and location of the event
- Donations are limited to one per organisation, per year.
Requests should be addressed to:
The Community Department
Manly Warringah Sea Eagles
PO BOX 994
Narrabeen NSW 2101
Or via email: firstname.lastname@example.org