Kick back, cold beer in hand, and enjoy the footy '4 Pines style' in the 4 Pines Tree House.
Located on the Eastern side of the Fulton-Menzies Stand at the Southern (Pittwater Road) end of Lottoland and custom-designed by the team at 4 Pines (the Official Beer of the Sea Eagles), the 4 Pines Tree House offers:
- Food and beverage service pre-game and throughout the game.
- Large glass-front viewing of all the on-field action.
- Internal TV screens.
- A 4 Pines trucker cap and beer cooler for each guest.
- $220 per person / per game
Please Note: Online booking is best for casual / game by game bookings. If you're planning to book multiple games or a full season package, please contact the Sea Eagles hospitality team as per contact details below.
- Phone: (02) 9970 3070
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Opens 90 minutes before NRL kick-off for each home game.
- Dress is smart casual.
- All guests must be 18 years of age or older.
- Non wheelchair accessible.