2023 is shaping up to be a very exciting year for the mighty Manly Warringah Sea Eagles.
One of the many highlights will be the fielding of a Sea Eagles team in the Tarsha Gale Cup. Open to girls turning 18 or 19 in 2023, the Tarsha Gale Cup is an Under 19 female junior representative competition run by the NSWRL.
Along with a girls junior development program, this is the first step for our Club in the creation of a complete Sea Eagles female pathway with the intention to apply for a NRLW licence for the 2025 season.
Manly Members and supporters can help the Club build a solid platform for the Sea Eagles Tarsha Gale Cup by making a donation through the Sea Eagles Foundation.
A symbol of your commitment and passion for our club, your investment will be assisting the Tarsha Gale Cup team, and the future NRLW team which will be largely funded by the Sea Eagles Foundation.
We would like to recognise tax deductible donations of $500 to our project with an engraved plaque on a brick on the wall of the new Centre of Excellence beneath the Bob Fulton Stand sign.
We will engrave the plaque with an individual name, family names or company / organisation name.
Limited number of bricks available.
- Supply and installation of 15cm x 5cm engraved plaque, colour (metallic
- Design includes up to 26 characters.
- Make a $500 tax deductible donation above
- You will receive a confirmation email for your donation via email. (An official tax receipt will also be provided.)
- The Sea Eagles will contact you to ask for the names that will be engraved on your plaque/s. Note – if you have made a larger donation (i.e. $3000) and would like to be recognised on multiple plaques and wish these to be positioned together, please indicate this in the text field when making your donation. (in the field "Would you like your support displayed on the project page").
- The plaque/s will be engraved and installed along the Northern Concourse at the Sea Eagles Centre of Excellence