With the NRL 2021 season kicking off this Thursday, ensure you're up to date with all the news by getting on board with Amazon Alexa.
To help you follow the Greatest Game of All, NRL.com has signed up Alexa to the team.
If you have an Alexa-enabled device you will be able to access all the latest news from NRL.com just by asking: "Alexa, launch NRL".
With Alexa you'll be able to access NRL news, scores, live radio commentary, ladder standings, team changes and more.
Alexa will complement at-home viewing with the format making NRL.com content more accessible to fans.
In addition, fans will never miss a game – NRL is the first sport in Australia to deliver reminders with Alexa, so that fans are always ready for kick-off. All you need to do is say: "Alexa, ask NRL for match reminders" and she'll remind you just before kick-off.
For more information go to Amazon.com.au to make Alexa a member of your team, or to start using the NRL Skill simply say:
- "Alexa, ask NRL to listen live"
- "Alexa, ask NRL for the draw"
- "Alexa, ask NRL what's the latest news?"
- "Alexa, ask NRL who's in the top eight?"
- "Alexa, ask NRL what are the latest results?"
- "Alexa, ask NRL to set my favourite club"
- "Alexa, ask NRL to set up match reminders"