Footy is back, baby! And to help you follow the Greatest Game of All, NRL.com has signed up a new member to the team – Amazon Alexa.
If you have an Alexa-enabled device you will be able to access all the latest news from NRL.com just by asking: "Alexa, launch NRL".
With Alexa you'll be able to access NRL news, scores, live radio commentary, ladder standings, team changes and more.
Alexa will complement at-home viewing with the format making NRL.com content more accessible to fans.
In addition, fans will never miss a game – NRL is the first sport in Australia to deliver reminders with Alexa, so that fans are always ready for kick-off. All you need to do is say: "Alexa, ask NRL for match reminders" and she'll remind you just before kick-off.
For more information go to Amazon.com.au to make Alexa a member of your team, or to start using the NRL Skill simply say:
- "Alexa, ask NRL to listen live"
- "Alexa, ask NRL for the draw"
- "Alexa, ask NRL what's the latest news?"
- "Alexa, ask NRL who's in the top eight?"
- "Alexa, ask NRL what are the latest results?"
- "Alexa, ask NRL to set my favourite club"
- "Alexa, ask NRL to set up match reminders"