Season 2016 is sure to be one for the history books as we celebrate our 70th year. We’ve had a great start to our 2016 Membership campaign with over 3,000 Members joining the Sea Eagles family.
Our same seat cut-off is fast approaching and we want to make sure that you don’t miss out on keeping your same seat for the 2016 season.
If you would like to keep your same seat at Brookvale Oval and ensure you don’t miss out on any of the action, you will need to renew your Membership by 5pm on Friday, November 13.
If you have not renewed your Membership by this time, your seat will be released for public sale.
If you renew by 5pm on October 30, you will also receive a limited edition 70th Year Anniversary Commemorative Coin.
HOW TO RENEW YOUR MEMBERSHIP
Simply login to your Sea Eagles Account Manager using your email address and password and follow the steps below:
1. Login using your email address and password provided
2. Click ‘Continue’ on your 2016 Membership Invoice
3. Select your payment plan and click ‘Continue’
4. Enter your credit card details and click ‘Renew Membership’
Call our friendly Membership Team on 02 9970 3000
Visit the Membership Team at the Sydney Academy of Sport & Recreation Wakehurst Parkway, Narrabeen NSW 2101 (M - F, 9am - 5pm)
Help us reach 15,000 Members in 2016!
* This Membership includes 10 home games at Brookvale Oval for season 2016, subject to agreeing licence terms with Warringah Council