How to purchase
HOW TO PURCHASE YOUR TICKET
Ticketmaster ticket purchasing process for Sea Eagles Members
1. The primary account holder will receive an email from the Sea Eagles with links to the following;
- Future ticket on-sale dates to be advised
2. The Member will need to click on the link provided in the email which opens up the Sea Eagles event landing page on the Ticketmaster website.
3. The Member will need to select which event they would like to attend, and click ‘Find Tickets’.
4. The Member will need to enter their Member Number in the ‘Enter Offer Code’ section, and click ‘Submit’.
For Reserved Seats:
5. The Member selects the bay they would like to sit in, then the blue dot which represents a specific seat in that bay.
Please note: you must select a grouping of seats equal to the quantity of tickets you would like to purchase. E.g. To purchase 4 tickets you must select a grouping of 4 seats. You can not purchase 1 seat which is allocated to a grouping of 4 seats.
6. The Member clicks the blue dot for their seat, then chooses which category ticket they would like (Adult, Concession, Junior), then clicks ‘Add’.
7. The Member will need to click all blue dots within that grouping, choose the category and click ‘Add’ to proceed.
8. All tickets selected will appear on the right side of the screen, when the Member is happy with their selection, they click ‘Get Tickets’.
For General Admission (Eastern Hill):
5. The Member selects the blue area representing the Eastern Hill and Benches.
6. The Member chooses the category of ticket they would like (Adult, Concession, Junior, Family), and the quantity of tickets for each category (using the + and – buttons to change this quantity). Then clicks ‘Add To Basket’.
7. All tickets selected will appear on the right side of the screen, when the Member is happy with their selection, they click ‘Get Tickets’.
8. The Member log ins, enters customer details and payment details to process payment.
9. The Member receives confirmation of purchase on screen and will also receive a confirmation email.
10. Tickets will not be available to view immediately, but will be distributed in mid-late February 2021.
- A Junior is classified as aged 4 – 16 year (children under 4 years can enter Lottoland without a paying ticket).
- A Concession must hold a valid concession card; student (full-time), senior, pension or veterans’ affairs.
ID must be produced upon request and carried at all games.
- If you require a companion ticket or accessible seating please contact the Membership team on firstname.lastname@example.org
- For Family Zone Tickets, Members in a Family Package will receive a separate link and steps on how to purchase tickets in these areas.