You have skipped the navigation, tab for page content
TIPS TO PREPARE FOR THE NEXT MEMBER TICKET WINDOW
- Log into your Ticketmaster account prior to on sale date via ticketmaster.com.au and make sure your password and account are active and working.
- Once logged in, ensure your contact details and billing information are correct.
- If you do not have an account with Ticketmaster, you can sign up for free by visiting ticketmaster.com.au and registering your details and follow the prompts for setting up an account.
Please note: You will need to have a Ticketmaster account in order to purchase tickets.
- Decide which game/s you would like to attend, and where you would like to sit. Below is an example of the seating map.
For all reserved seats, please note that you will be able to choose the Bay and seats in which you would like to sit. Unfortunately due to the uncertainty around crowd restrictions you may not be able to select your preferred seat.
Please note: you must select a grouping of seats equal to the quantity of tickets you would like to purchase. E.g. To purchase 4 tickets you must select a grouping of 4 seats. You can not purchase 1 seat which is allocated to a grouping of 4 seats.
- We recommend having a couple of options of where to sit, just in case you miss out on your first seating preference.
Do you usually sit in a group?
- If you go to the games with a group and you are all under the same Sea Eagles account, please nominate one person to purchase the tickets for the group.
- If you usually attend the game with friends and they are not under your Sea Eagles account, chose one of you to purchase the tickets so you can still sit together.
A reminder that for every Membership you can purchase up to (8) tickets.