All 2021 Members of the Manly Warringah Sea Eagles agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions. Membership entitlements and conditions are subject to change and are at the discretion of the Club.
Before purchasing or renewing a Sea Eagles Membership in 2021, it is the responsibility of the purchaser to read and understand the terms and conditions below.
- Members who renew or join online automatically agree to opt into the Easy Eagle Rollover Program. All Easy Eagle Members can choose to opt out of the program during the designated opt out timeframe set by Manly Warringah Sea Eagles.
- Members who are not opted into the Easy Eagle Rollover Program will be notified when Memberships are available to purchase and will have to renew their Membership manually through the Sea Eagles website or by contacting the Sea Eagles Membership Team.
- All Membership prices are inclusive of GST.
- Membership payment can be made via a credit or debit card (Visa, Mastercard or American Express), cash, cheque or money order. If paying by cash, cheque or money order, the payment must be made in full.
- Members with outstanding debt will not be able to renew their Membership until all outstanding money owed is paid off.
- New/Renewed Members will receive a confirmation email within 48 hours to confirm the renewal or purchase of a Membership. They will also receive a tax invoice immediately after purchase.
- Personal Details and Communication
a) All Members are responsible for updating their personal details to ensure the Manly Warringah Sea Eagles can communicate with them effectively.
b) Members can check and update their details by logging into their online account manager or contacting the Sea Eagles Membership Team.
c) Failure to maintain the most up to date contact details may result in Members missing out on important information including the opportunity to purchase tickets.
d) The Manly Warringah Sea Eagles are not liable for any grievance caused if Members miss out on important information because they have not provided their correct contact information.
e) It is the responsibility of the Member to ensure they are subscribed to all Sea Eagles communication.
- Membership Classification
a) All Members are responsible for ensuring they are eligible for their Membership type when renewing or purchasing. Any Member who is found to be ineligible for their Membership classification will be contacted and have their Membership price changed and the difference charged.
b) Junior and Concession Members must provide a proof of age or a valid concession card upon request.
c) Adult: From the age of 16 and above.
d) Junior: Aged under 16 at 1 January 2021 (born after 1 January 2005).
e) Concession: Must hold a valid concession card; student (full-time), senior, pension (aged, single parent, disability) or veterans’ affairs.
- Membership Packs
a) For Members not on the Easy Eagle Rollover, a $9.95 shipping fee will be charged in addition to the Membership purchase price, unless otherwise specified by the Sea Eagles Membership Team (e.g. a free shipping promotional period).
b) For Memberships purchased in November and December 2020, packs will be dispatched in early January 2021.
c) Memberships purchased from January 2021: Membership packs will take approximately three (3) weeks to be delivered to Australian residential addresses and four (4) weeks to PO Boxes.
d) Dispatch dates for International addresses are dependant on the country’s own customs and postage timelines.
e) Pack delivery times are subject to change based on unexpected changes and delays within Australia Post and International post carriers.
f) Members who do not advise the Club if their postal address changes and / or their pack is returned to sender, an additional $20 will be charged if a replacement pack and card is required.
g) If a replacement Member card is required, an additional $10 will be charged.
- Reservation of 2020 Membership packages until 2022
a) All financial 2020 Members who renew for 2021 will automatically transition to the Sea Eagles 75 Membership.
b) 2020 Reserved Seat Members will retain the rights to their reserved seat until the end of the 2022 renewal period, even if they are unable to sit in that seat in 2021.
c) Providing the return of full crowd capacity at Lottoland in 2022; all renewing 2021 Members will transition back to an equivalent Membership package (or one that is similar in price point and benefits) of that they held in 2020.
- Membership Cancellation and Refunds
a) 2021 Membership applications will be processed as received and cannot be withdrawn. Once a Membership is processed, the Manly Warringah Sea Eagles are under no obligation to provide a cancellation or refund.
b) The Manly Warringah Sea Eagles are not liable for any loss of damaged suffered as a result of the 2021 NRL Matches being cancelled, postponed or changed.
c) In the event of an exceptional circumstance: requests for special consideration for a cancellation and refund must be made via email or letter in the form of a statutory declaration to the Sea Eagles Membership Team and will be assessed by Manly Warringah Sea Eagles Management.
d) Granting of refunds, either in full or partially, is wholly at the discretion of the Manly Warringah Sea Eagles, and cancellation fees may apply.
CODE OF CONDUCT
- The Manly Warringah Sea Eagles believe everyone is entitled to enjoy all Sea Eagles games and events in a friendly and safe environment.
- Sea Eagles Members are expected to conduct themselves in a way that supports and enhances the Sea Eagles brand.
- Sea Eagles Members should always display good sportsmanship to all teams whether the Sea Eagles win, lose or draw.
- Sea Eagles Members must not slander or criticise other Members, supporters, or Sea Eagles players and staff on social media. If Members have any issues or concerns, they should communicate this to the Club directly.
- The Manly Warringah Sea Eagles understand that vocally sharing your support for your team is a vital part of the game experience, but Members must ensure they do so in an appropriate, family-friendly manner, whilst being mindful of those around them.
- Sea Eagles Members will show respect to every person they encounter at Sea Eagles games and events regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, ethnicity, beliefs, sexuality and chosen NRL team.
- Offensive, aggressive and other anti-social behaviour towards players, Club & NRL staff, other Members and spectators, and game day staff will not be tolerated under any circumstances.
- Sea Eagles Members must comply with all conditions of entry into Lottoland on game day.
- Sea Eagles Members will respect all decisions made by the Club, even if they may disagree with them at times.
- If any Member fails to adhere to the Code of Conduct, the Manly Warringah Sea Eagles reserve the right to cancel their Membership and all benefits without a refund. It is up to the discretion of the Club to decide whether that Member can renew again in the future.
EASY EAGLE ROLLOVER TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Manly Warringah Sea Eagles Easy Eagle Rollover enables Sea Eagles Members to automatically roll over their Membership from year to year. Easy Eagle is open to all members who elect to pay their Membership fees using a MasterCard, Visa or American Express card.
- If you pay your membership fees by a MasterCard, Visa or American Express credit or debit card, unless you elect to opt out of Easy Eagle in accordance with directions issued by the Club from time to time, you authorise Manly Warringah Sea Eagles to automatically renew your Membership each season into the same seat (if applicable) and package (or a reasonably comparable package) and to deduct the applicable membership fees from the nominated credit or debit card used to purchase your previous membership.
- You acknowledge that Membership fees may increase from season to season. Manly Warringah Sea Eagles will provide reasonable prior notice of any changes to Membership fees
- If you participate in the Easy Eagle program, the Club will contact you prior to processing any renewal. You will have 14 days from the date of the Club’s initial notice to advise the Club of any changes you wish to make to your Membership package, or to notify Manly Warringah Sea Eagles in writing if you do not wish to roll over your Membership into the next season. Strict timeframes apply. If you do not notify the Club that you do not wish to roll over your membership during this period, you will be taken to have agreed to your membership being rolled over.
- By joining the Easy Eagle program, you authorise Manly Warringah Sea Eagles to arrange a transfer of funds from your nominated credit or debit card in the amount applicable to your Membership type and at the intervals which applied in relation to the preceding season.
- If you wish to change your nominated credit or debit card from which payments are deducted at any time, you will need to contact the Sea Eagles Membership Team on (02) 9970 3000. It is the responsibility of each Member to ensure that:
a) The account details you have provided are correct, including notification should the expiry date change within the program;
b) You have sufficient clear funds available in the nominated account on the scheduled drawing date.
- Any Junior or Concession Member who no longer meets the age restrictions will automatically be upgraded to an Adult Member. This information will be outlined in the renewal roll over communication. This also applies to Junior Members in Family Memberships.
- To be accepted in the Easy Eagle program, Members must provide Manly Warringah Sea Eagles with their full contact details as per the Membership registration form. You must ensure all contact details are up-to-date and notify Manly Warringah Sea Eagles of any changes.
- You must ensure that:
a) The payment details you have provided are correct, and notify Manly Warringah Sea Eagles immediately should these change within the 3-month plan;
b) You have sufficient clear funds available on your nominated MasterCard, Visa or American Express credit or debit card on the scheduled instalment date.
- Any person who holds a Concession Membership must provide proof of concession. Your concession card must be valid for the whole season. Failure to do so may result in application automatically being processed as an Adult Membership or refusal of entry at the gates.
- If your debit is returned or dishonoured by your financial institution, Manly Warringah Sea Eagles will contact you to request immediate payment. Any fees levied to you by your financial institution will be payable by you.
- Members with outstanding debt will be unable to renew their Membership until all outstanding money owed is paid up.
- Members use the Easy Eagle Roll Over Program at their own risk entirely and Manly Warringah Sea Eagles accepts no liability for any matter arising from your use of the program.
- If you believe that a withdrawal has been initiated incorrectly, please contact the Sea Eagles Membership Team on (02) 9970 3000. You will receive a full refund of the withdrawal amount if we cannot substantiate the reason for drawing.
EASY EAGLE ANNUAL PAYMENTS
- The Annual Rollover allows Members to automatically pay their Membership fee upfront and will be deducted in 1 instalment upon receipt of your 2021 Membership application via a nominated Visa, MasterCard or American Express credit or debit card only.
- Members will be given notice of any changes to the price of their upcoming Membership renewal.
EASY EAGLE MONTHLY PAYMENTS
- Direct monthly payments will be deducted in 3 instalments with the first payment equal to one third of the total package price, payment will be deducted upon receipt of Membership renewal and then monthly on the 15th of each month via a nominated MasterCard, Visa or American Express credit or debit card only.
- Pay period is from 16 November 2020 through to 15 January 2021 with instalments being charged on the 15th of each month.
- Only fully financial Members (where all Membership payments have been paid) will be able to access ticket purchase windows for the 2021 season.
- If any payment fails to transfer between institutions on the 15th of the month, further attempts will continue to be made until the funds transfer clears. Payments that decline may be charged an additional processing fee of $10 per default per account.
- Members applying for Manly Warringah Sea Eagles Monthly Easy Eagle option after the first scheduled payment will have the number of required payments deducted to bring them up to date with the schedule and then subsequent payments at each specified date.
- Manly Warringah Sea Eagles may action the following on your Membership if your drawing is dishonoured by your financial institution:
a) If your payment defaults on one (1) occasion you will receive a warning email and SMS notifying you to update your payment details.
b) If your payment defaults on two (2) consecutive occasions you will receive a second warning email and SMS notifying you to update your payment details.
c) If your payment has not been cleared after the second warning communication your Membership will be suspended and you may not be eligible to receive all benefits included in your Membership. The Club will notify you if we suspend or cancel your Easy Eagle program arrangement.
- Your Membership may be reinstated upon payment of the overdue amount.
- If payment is not received when due and after multiple warnings, Manly Warringah Sea Eagles may pass the debt onto a debt collection agency for recovery.
- Members who default on their monthly payments in any year may not be offered the Easy Eagle program as a method of payment in the future. This decision will be at the sole discretion of Manly Warringah Sea Eagles.
- Members paying by instalments agree to their membership being automatically renewed for subsequent seasons unless they choose to opt out during the designated timeframe set by Manly Warringah Sea Eagles.