Back of Jerseys Branding
A rare opportunity to feature your brand on the back of the Sea Eagles jerseys.
The bottom back of jerseys position is the final on-field apparel branding opportunity available with the Sea Eagles for season 2020.
Bottom back of jerseys branding alone (without all the additional exposure of complementary signage, etc.) will deliver over $2M in QI media value per season.
The opportunity includes the following rights and benefits:
- Recognition and promotion as a Senior Partner of the Manly Warringah Sea Eagles.
- Exclusive branding of the bottom back (under the number) position on Sea Eagles NRL home and away jerseys plus all junior team jerseys including Jersey Flegg (under-20s), SG Ball (under-18s), Harold Matthews Cup (under-16s) and junior development squads.
- Rights to utilise Sea Eagles IP for your own marketing and promotion of the partnership.
- Rights to activate at Sea Eagles home games and Club events.
- Stadium big screen TVCs, rotating big screen side panel advertising and ground announcements at Sea Eagles home games.
- VIP invites to Sea Eagles corporate partner and B2B networking events.
- Facilitated introductions within the Sea Eagles corporate network of over 100 direct corporate partners, aimed at initiating and developing new and repeat business for your company.
- Sea Eagles players, coaches and Club legends available for appearances and events.
- Logo with link on the corporate partners page and in the footer of the home page and all other pages of the Sea Eagles official website.
- A signed and framed Sea Eagles jersey featuring your branding.
- 220m TV arc wrap animated LED signage for Sea Eagles home games.
- Hospitality and ticketing requirements - e.g. a table of 10 in the Shaw and Partners Chairman's Club or your own custom branded and fully catered private suite for the season.
- A match day partnership offering increased marketing, promotion and activation opportunities including pre-game or half-time on-field activation.
- Tickets to Club events including Season Launch and Awards Evening.
- Inner-sanctum experiences - e.g. Train with the Team.
- Digital advertising campaigns including opportunities for co-branded video content produced by the Sea Eagles in-house video production team.
- Opportunities, as the presenting partner (including logo and banner ads with links), to 'own' relevant sections of the Sea Eagles official website - e.g. the draw or ladder pages.
- Opportunities to formally align your organisation with Sea Eagles community programs and the Sea Eagles Foundation.
- Phone: (02) 9970 3070
- Email: email@example.com