Back of Jerseys Branding
A rare opportunity to feature your brand on the back of the Sea Eagles jerseys.
Bottom back of jerseys branding alone (without all the additional exposure of complementary signage, etc.) will deliver over $2M in QI media value per season.
The opportunity includes the following rights and benefits:
- Recognition and promotion as a Senior Partner of the Manly Warringah Sea Eagles.
- Exclusive branding of the bottom back (under the number) position on Sea Eagles NRL home and away jerseys plus all junior team jerseys including Jersey Flegg (under-20s), SG Ball (under-18s), Harold Matthews Cup (under-16s) and junior development squads.
- Rights to utilise Sea Eagles IP for your own marketing and promotion of the partnership.
- Rights to activate at Sea Eagles home games and Club events.
- Stadium big screen TVCs, rotating big screen side panel advertising and ground announcements at Sea Eagles home games.
- VIP invites to Sea Eagles corporate partner and B2B networking events.
- Facilitated introductions within the Sea Eagles corporate network of over 100 direct corporate partners, aimed at initiating and developing new and repeat business for your company.
- Sea Eagles players, coaches and Club legends available for appearances and events.
- Logo with link on the corporate partners page and in the footer of the home page and all other pages of the Sea Eagles official website.
- A signed and framed Sea Eagles jersey featuring your branding.
- 220m TV arc wrap animated LED signage for Sea Eagles home games.
- Hospitality and ticketing requirements - e.g. a table of 10 in the Shaw and Partners Chairman's Club or your own custom branded and fully catered private suite for the season.
- A match day partnership offering increased marketing, promotion and activation opportunities including pre-game or half-time on-field activation.
- Tickets to Club events including Season Launch and Awards Evening.
- Inner-sanctum experiences - e.g. Train with the Team.
- Digital advertising campaigns including opportunities for co-branded video content produced by the Sea Eagles in-house video production team.
- Opportunities, as the presenting partner (including logo and banner ads with links), to 'own' relevant sections of the Sea Eagles official website - e.g. the draw or ladder pages.
- Opportunities to formally align your organisation with Sea Eagles community programs and the Sea Eagles Foundation.
- Phone: (02) 9970 3070
- Email: email@example.com