An exciting new $33.1m state-of-the art Centre of Excellence and Northern Grandstand to future-proof Lottoland for future generations.
Currently under construction, the new facilities will support Club development, both on and off the field, whilst also bolstering future ambitions of launching a women’s NRL team, further enhancing youth sporting development, and expanding community programs and initiatives.
Construction will be completed prior to the commencement of the 2022 NRL season, whilst the Sea Eagles will continue to play home games at Lottoland throughout the 2021 NRL season.
- 3,000 seat undercover grandstand.
- High performance gym and training centre.
- Medical and sports rehabilitation facilities.
- Administration offices and meeting rooms.
- Multi-purpose community and education area.
- Facilities for youth and female sports participation.
Centre of Excellence and Northern Grandstand (Artist Impression Only)