Round 11 - Sea Eagles v RaidersSaturday 25 May, 2013 - Brookvale OvalBox Office opens:
2.40pmKen Arthurson Gate opens:
2.55pmNSW Cup kick off
: 3pmPine St and North Gate:
5pmHolden Cup kick off:
5.15pmNRL kick off:
We hope you enjoy your visit to Brookvale Oval – Home of the Manly Warringah Sea Eagles. For the safety and comfort of all spectators and visitors, please take note of the condition of entry to the venue and important information below.
Brookvale Oval is located on Pittwater Road in Brookvale;
The Oval has a mixture of General Admission and reserved seating available.
General Admission disabled seating is available throughout the concourse area – this area is not covered. Carer seats can be booked, otherwise operating on a first in, first served basis. Wheelchair bookings can be made by calling the office on (02) 9970 3000
Tickets for next season will go on sale in February 2013 through Ticketmaster. Ticketmaster, 136 100, Manly Leagues Club, Box Offices at the Oval, or through all Ticketmaster agencies. Click here for more info on ticket prices and on sale dates.
Ticket upgrades are available at all box offices. Credit card facilities are available at each of the three entries. A no cash out policy does apply. Credit or cash sales only.
Kids under the age of four are admitted free into the ground, if sitting in reserved seat area, they must sit on the knee of a paying adult, otherwise a reserved seat must be purchased. Children should be supervised at all times.
EFTPOS facilities are available at the Family Hill Merchandise Outlet Only (Not available from the Box Offices, bars, catering concessions or Main / South East Merch Outlets) A cash out fee does apply.
Patrons with tickets purchased at a concessional price must have available on entry into the venue proof of age or other documents justifying concession.
Brookvale Oval is a SMOKE FREE venue
Brookvale Oval is a SMOKE FREE venue please respect all patrons by not smoking. There will be designated smoking areas in all four corner of the venue, OUTSIDE the fenceline.
Patrons will need their ticket and willl be issued a pass out for exit and re-entry. No alcohol can be taken outside. Bins are provided in all designated areas to extinguish cigarettes.
Designated Smoking Areas:
North West (Federal Parade Gate 7)
North East (Federal Parade Gate 8)
South East (Pine Street)
South West (Ken Arthurson Gate 3)
We thank you for your co operation.
Family Hill - Alcohol Free
Brookvale Oval is a family friendly venue where our family supporters can view all matches from our ‘Alcohol Free Area’
located on the Family Hill. Bring the whole Family along and experience the atmosphere and entertainment that this area has to offer with, Jumping Castle and Kiddy Farm
present on day games (weather permitting) Egor the mascot will also be on hand to meet all the kids for photos and to provide some words of encouragement for our budding stars of tomorrow
How to get to Brookvale Oval
For timetable info see http://www.131500.info/
About 5 Minutes walk North of Warringah Mall and about 3 Minutes walk from the Manly Leagues Club
View Larger Map
Limited Parking is available in nearby schools, alternatively there is limited parking in nearby streets.
Food and Beverage
Licensed bar and snack bar facilities are located throughout the venue for the enjoyment of all patrons.
No Commercial Food Policy
Patrons are not permitted to bring Food or Beverage products packaged or purchased at commercial outlets outside the ground eg. Fast Foods such as KFC, McDonalds, Chickens Plus, Subway and any canned soft drinks. Patrons are allowed to bring in homemade and packaged food such as sandwiches, fruit, biscuits, lollies, chocolates, cakes, crisps, provided they are for individual consumption and are packaged appropriately.
Non-alcoholic beverages such as milk, juice, water and alike at or less than 600ml (not packaged in glass or in a can and without commercial branding) are permitted. Tea, Coffee and soups in thermoses will also be accepted, though are subject to inspection.
Patrons will generally be advised to dispose of any items which do not adhere to the Commercial Food Policy or will have the items confiscated prior to entering the venue. This does not apply to Food or Beverages for patrons with special dietary requirements, provided that such food or beverages are not packaged in prohibited containers.
See below a list of Outer Ground Food and Beverage Prices
Catering, Events, Venues
|Food & Beverage Price List|
|XXXX Gold Mid Strength||$5.30|
|Smirnoff & Dry Mid Strength||$8.00|
|Canadian Club & Dry Mid Strength||$8.00|
|Wine By The Glass||$5.00|
|Jim Beam Mid Strength||$8.00|
|Soft Drinks - 600ml||$4.50|
|Mt Franklin Water||$4.00|
|Fish & Chips||$8.50|
• Deliveries from external caterers will not be permitted into the venue.
• Eskies will be permitted inside the ground but will be subject to search and must be able to fit under a seat if in reserved seating area.
• The Family Hill is an Alcohol Free zone located on the general admission Northern hill it is a family friendly area where family supporters can view all matches.
All persons entering Brookvale Oval are advised that:
• They are entering licensed premises;
• Intoxicated persons will not be permitted to enter;
• Alcoholic beverages must not be taken into or from Brookvale Oval;
• Persons in possession of liquor will not be permitted to enter;
• Checking procedures will apply to prevent persons possessing liquor from entering;
• Intoxicated persons will be removed from the premises;
• A maximum of four (4) beers, or two (2) premixed spirits / wines may be purchased at any one time from any bar outlet within Brookvale Oval.
• No full strength beer can be purchased after half-time in the main game (normal game time).
• All bar outlets will close with fifteen (15) minutes remaining in the main game.
• It is an offence for minors to purchase and consume liquor;
• It is an offence to purchase liquor for (or supply liquor to) minors;
• Persons supplying liquor to minors will be reported to the Police and penalties apply under the Liquor Act 2007.
Conditions of Entry
For the comfort, safety and enjoyment of all patrons venue management reserves the right to refuse and evict any:
• Patrons deemed to be intoxicated and / or disorderly
• Persons gaining unauthorized access to Brookvale Oval
• Patron not in possession of a valid – whole ticket, damaged or defaced ticket, a ticket purchased from an unauthorized ticket agent, or a valid pass / approved means of entry.
• Passes must be validated and used only once per event or face confiscation
• Entry of items which have the potential to cause injury or public nuisance (ie horns, whistles, musical instruments etc) or any patron found throwing articles
• Patron using offensive and/or threatening language or ignoring the directions of authorized venue staff will be evicted from the venue and may be liable for prosecution.
• Any patron found vandalizing or damaging any infrastructure at Brookvale Oval will be arrested and liable for damages.
Banners: Any banners that are deemed to be offensive in any way will be asked to take the banners down. Your cooperation if you are asked to do so will be greatly appreciated.
Restricted / Prohibited Items
Items which, in the opinion of venue management, have the potential to cause injury or a nuisance or inconvenience to any other person will not be permitted into the venue.
• Illicit drugs, illegal substances, glass or breakable containers
• Spray cans or compressed canisters
• Flares, fireworks, laser pointers, knives, dangerous weapons, smoke bombs
• Megaphones, loud hailers
• Glass or cans, alcoholic beverages,
• Bicycles, skateboards, Scooters, roller skates and rollerblades cannot ridden inside the venue
• Any animals except guiding or hearing animals
• Cameras and Recording devices (for commercial purposes) including tripods
• Any goods or items for sale
• The Sea Eagles reserve the right to restrict the use of flag poles of more than 1.4 metres in length or oversized banners and flags if they are deemed to be a public nuisance, a security or injury risk.
• Eskies and bags of larger dimensions than 35cm in height, 20cm in width and 30cm in length (ie too large to be stored under a seat).
• Other items as determined by venue management should deem dangerous or a public nuisance.
The Following Conditions apply to all patrons gaining access to Brookvale Oval
• Bags and other items may be subject to inspection and Patrons may be searched. Patrons who refuse inspections or searches may be denied entry to the venue.
• Patrons assume all risk of any damage or loss (including property damage, personal injury, economic and consequential loss) however it arises at the venue. Patrons bring personal effects onto the premises at their own risk. Neither the Owner nor the Hirer will be responsible for any damage to or loss or theft of a customer’s personal property.
• Some sporting and other activities are dangerous. Patrons viewing such activities do so at their own risk. It must be noted that patrons are at risk of being struck by a ball whilst viewing sporting events and Brookvale Oval.
• Umbrellas are permitted in the venue but must not be opened or raised so as to obstruct the views of patrons in the seating areas or concourses at any time
• Strollers and Prams are not permitted within the seated areas in the venue. They must not be left in thoroughfares or concourses and should be confined to open grassed areas. There are no cloak room facilities available.
• The storage of any personal matters or equipment in the aisles or thoroughfares, or sitting in these areas is strictly prohibited.
• Patrons are not permitted to transmit, broadcast, sell, license or otherwise publish, distribute or reproduce any recordings (including, without limitation, photographic, video or sound recordings) of the event or match without the prior written approval of venue management. Such recordings may be confiscated or erased. Any recordings or recording devices which are confiscated will become the property of the Owner or Hirer.
• Patrons should note their movements within Brookvale Oval may be subject to monitoring by closed circuit television and recording via commercial audio/visual, photographic image and acknowledge that the Owner or Hirer may use a Patron's image or likeness as part of any recording of the event in addition to marketing purposes post match.
• Patrons must not wear or display commercial, political, religious or offensive signage or logos. Patrons who are, in the opinion of venue management, offensively attired or whose attire may cause a hazard or compromise safety may also be refused entry into the Venue.
• Ambush marketing, including with respect to apparel and merchandise is not permitted. At any time items can be confiscated by venue management.
• No commercial / non commercial, promotional or survey activities allowed on grounds without written permission from the Manly Sea Eagles.
Merchandise will be available for Purchase from Brookvale Oval on game day with majority of the Sea Eagles range situated at Main Merchandise Outlet, Stall infront of the Ken Arthurson Stand, Family Hill and South Van will also be open on game day stocking a smaller variety of products.
The Sea Eagles Factory Outlet will also be open on game days. Hours are subject to change due to kick-off times. Times for the Shop will be noted on the Sea Eagles website and in the Manly Daily.
For all Merchandise inquiries please call the Factory Outlet on: 02 9939 3889
Sea Eagles Factory Outlet
Monday – Tuesday 9am-5pm
Thursday – Friday 9am-5pm
Wednesday & Sunday Closed
Click here to view our range online.
Brookvale Oval Match Day Hotline & SMS Help Hotline
Our Brookvale Oval Match Day Hotline will be in operation again for all games in season 2011. This hotline has been set up to look after any match day related issues that arise during the match. All complaints received will be logged with the relevant action taken to have them resolved during the match.
The complaints hotline will operate from gates open through until 1 hour after the conclusion of each match. This will provide residents with a contact for any problems that they experience that are the result of matches played at Brookvale Oval.
This hotline will be staffed by Sea Eagles management or security contractor who will be in direct contact with the police control room so that reported issues can be actioned in a timely manner. A complaints register will also be kept with all reported incidents received.
The Match Day Hotline and Warringah Council Customer Service numbers are as follows:
Match Day Hotline: 0424 155 032
Warringah Council Customer Service: (02) 9942 2111
We envisage that the above information will provide you with a clearer communication line for all matters relating to the Brookvale Park Precinct that will help to enhance service to the community.
NEW SMS HELP HOTLINE
We are dedicated to improving supporters enjoyment of the games at Brookvale Oval, and will again have our Match Day Hotline and SMS reporting system operating.
Crowd Members are now encouraged to report instances of anti-social behavior anonymously through an SMS to the Match Day Hotline, by texting through a description of their location and the issue disturbing them to 0424 155 032. This SMS will be received in a Security Control Room and actioned in a timely fashion. Fans still are urged to notify security of antisocial behavior, but the text-messaging line is aimed at allowing crowd members to report instances of anti-social behavior anonymously without getting involved in disputes or missing part of a game.
The cost to supporters to use this service is just their standard network charges.
Kids on Field Post Game
As a snowy haired kid from Harbord an eight-year-old Steve Menzies would watch Sea Eagles matches from the Brookie hill with his grandpop. The match was always fun but the best part for the young Beaver was being allowed on the field after the game “It was a buzz I will never forget,” said the man who is now a legend of the club he cheered on as a youngster.
The Sea Eagles will carry on the time honoured tradition of allowing youngsters on the ground after home games;
• The field will be open for 30mins once players and media have left the field of play.
• We ask that spectators wishing to enter field of play wait until second siren before entering through designated gates ONLY, there will be 30mins of time to run around on field, a third siren will sound and security will clear the field.
• Please note that by entering the field of play you do so at your own risk.
• Unauthorised entry to the field of play outside the above post match period is not permitted and fines up to $5,500 may apply.
Home and Away Game Travel
Ambassador Holidays in conjunction with the Sea Eagles will be launching a number of home and away game trips for supporters. Ambassador Holidays specialise in Sea Eagles Travel and have great expertise in setting up supporter travel packages. There are special away events planned around the Round 4 match Vs Warriors and the Round 14 match Vs Titans.
Phone (07) 38399311
Fax (07) 38399187
• There are no public telephones within the ground.
• Baby Changing Facitlites are located in Ken Arthurson Stand Female Toilets
• Disabled Toilets are located in Ken Arthurson Stand Toilets
• Any enquiries regarding lost property should call 9970 3000
Please note that the above Conditions of Entry may vary between events.
Brookvale Oval Operational Plan of Management
For a copy of the Brookvale Oval Operational Plan of Management please click on the link below to download a copy. Any questions about this plan should be direct to the Operations Co-ordinator on (02) 9970 3000.
Operational Plan of Management