Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles Limited
- Unlisted Public Company Limited by Shares.
- Privatized company that holds the NRL Licence and participates in the National Rugby League (NRL) competition.
- Contracts players, coaches and administration staff, conducts Game Days at Lottoland, provides Corporate Hospitality and Sponsorship opportunities, markets and sells merchandise and membership, and operates the websites http://www.manlyseagles.com.au and http://membership.manlyseaeagles.com.au.
- Two shareholders:
- Penn Sport Pty Limited (controlled by the Penn Family);
- Manly Warringah Rugby League Football Club Limited* (MWRLFCL); and
Board of Directors of Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles Limited
Shareholding of Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles Limited
Penn Sport Pty Ltd 89.175%
Manly-Warringah Rugby League Football Club Limited 10.825%
* Information about the two member- based shareholders of Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles Limited
These are separate legal entities, each with its own Constitution and Board of Directors.
Manly-Warringah Rugby League Football Club Limited
- Public Company Limited by Guarantee (no shareholders).
- Membership based company with its own members, separate from those of Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles Limited.
- Elects Life Members.
- Owns 14.28% of the ordinary shares in Manly Warringah Sea Eagles Limited.
- Holds one Preference Share in Manly Warringah Sea Eagles Limited giving the right to veto alteration of the team colors from maroon and white, change of the team name and the playing of less than 10 home games per year at Lottoland.